Download the draft programme (XLS)
- National reports (EASP members and invited reports)
(New) techniques and instrumentation for rockets and ballons (incl. range facilities)
- Space-related education
- New trends and latest developments in the use of sounding rockets and ballons for scientific research
- Combined in-situ, ground-based and satellite projects related to sounding rockets and balloons activities.
- Astrophysics, astronomy and cosmology
- Atmospheric physics and chemistry
- Ionosphere and magnetosphere
- Life and physical sciences and applications in space.
During the symposium there will be an exhibition area available to display and demonstrate hardware and software, service systems for ballons and sounding rockets, experiment hardware, new technologies, diagnostic tools, measurement systems etc.
Facilities for holding small meetings and working group discussions will be available. Please contact the ESA/PAC secretariat to make the necessary reservation.
The following keynote speakers will give a lecture at the beginning of each session:
- New techniques and instrumentation: P. Turner, DLR-MoRaBa, Munich, Germany
- Life and physical science: A. and/or M. Cogoli, Zero-g LIFETEC, Zurich, Switzerland
- Space-related education: A-H. Hansen, NAROM, Norway
- Astrophysics, astronomy and cosmology. J-P. Bernard, CNRS, France
- Atmospheric physics and chemistry from rockets: J. Gumbel, MISU, Stockholm, Sweden
- Atmospheric physics and chemistry from balloons: J.P. Pommereau, CNRS, LATMOS, Paris, France